Here's a list of all the candy in the box as well:
1. Kabaya Fish/Frog Gummies☆ These were super yummy! They were grape flavoured, I think and they had suh a chewy consistency :) I LOVE gummies, so yaayy haha
2. Popin' Cookin' Neri Candy Land DIY Kit☆ I haven't used this yet, but I tried the donut one before. I hate the taste but it's so fun to make and decorate so I think it's more for the experience
3. Pokemon Pikachu Pretzels☆ Mmmm definitely a tasty little snack, and so cute too :D They were like pocky sticks, without the chocolate - fresh and light
4. Meiji Petit Bubblegum☆ OMG this was so tasty. It's like lemonade, but they are such small pieces of gum, so you can portion control yourself. I still have some left over in my bag and I just have a bit every now and then :D
5. Puccho Mixed Fruit Chewy Candy☆ These were the green apple candies. I think I only had one, cos the rest spilled out and disappeared somewhere - pretty sure my brother came into my room later on and took some LOL
6. Marukawa Fusen Bubblegum☆ I can't really remember which ones these were - I think they were the Yakult/Calpis tasting sweets. And I'm also pretty sure that my brother swallowed one, thinking it was normal candy and not gum, and then proceeded to panic for like 10 minutes hahah ~ definitely so soft and chewy that they don't taste like gum at all!
7. Yaokin Sour Paper Candy☆ Woah interesting how the name doesn't even relate to cola. This is legit just a Cola sour strap ~ YUM I love anything cola-flavoured, so this one was a definite enjoy for me
8. Dorayaki Japanese Hotcake☆ This tasted alright - just like a read bean cake~ It tasted nice and moist, but I felt a bit suspicious of it, considering it lasted so long in the packet...what preservatives must be in there :O
9. Meiji Kotsubu chocolates☆ I literally don't remember tasting chocolates in the box, but I may have eaten them before we played the game AHAHAHHA
10. Lotte Koala March biscuits☆ Oh yeah, there was this chocolate though. Definitely Sacha's favourite! She ate all of them and I only had 2 in the end -- we'll definitely be picking up some more of these in Japaaaan <3
So that was all the products in the candy box. Such sugar overload right? But worth it! And if you guys also want to try it for yourself, I'm holding a GIVEAWAY with Japan Candy Box to give one lucky winner their NEXT MONTH'S CANDY BOX. YAY! It's international and EZ to enter - just gotta do at least on of the options in the rafflecopter gadget below. If you're subscribed to me on Youtube, that's already an entry!
Three days left to enter!!! Good luck friends and talk to you again soon,
Please remember to like my Facebook page for daily updates about my blog!!
Go shopping for Kfashion with Heylinni!